Sunday, September 20, 2009

Time Out for Women

My mom and I attended the Time Out for Women in Logan this weekend. This is the 2nd time I have attended, and I sure look forward to more. The theme this year is Sweet Assurance- the certainty that comes when you know life's truths. The day was full of laughs and also tears. We listened to great speakers such as: Emily Watts, Mary Ellen Edmunds, Jill Manning, Brent Top, and music from Cherie Call. It was a great reminder that Heavenly Father loves each of us and has a plan for us....and we just need to have more patience and things will work out. I really enjoyed the whole day and was grateful to spend some time with my mom.

4 comments:

  1. Did you have fun at the fair? It was good to see your sister Leslie. It had been way too long! I couldn't believe how big her kids were...I remember when you use to watch her youngest. Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY a new post! Glad you had a good time, it's nice to get away from the world for awhile. Please don't make us wait as long for another update!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go to Time Out!!! That's so neat that you went with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I was there, too, with my sisters! I wish I would've seen you. I've missed seeing you guys. Charlene wasn't even in town to bug, either. :( Oh, well. We'll have to catch you all some other time--hopefully soon!
    Lorena

    ReplyDelete