Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day

For Father's Day we traveled up to Idaho to spend some time with the family and celebrate this special day. We are sure grateful for our fathers and grandpas. We have some great memories together. Brent is sure fun to be around. He always makes us laugh, either by singing a crazy song ( I won't mention which one), teasing the grandkids or howling with Jayda. Brent is sure a great guy and we sure love him. Happy Birthday!









I hope my dad had a wonderful Father's Day this year in Alaska. We weren't able to call him, but we were thinking about him. Mom & Dad have worked so hard all these years and I am so happy they were able to go on a cruise together. I am sure they are having a wonderful time! I hope next time they will invite us kids. We love you both and appreciate all you do for us. See you next week.



We are so blessed with the Grandpa's that we have. Grandpa Theo and Grandpa Benson are even best of friends. They always fill me in on stories about each other. It sure means alot to me. They both have such great personalities and everyone knows and loves them. I sure love them both so much and hope they had a wonderful Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment