Thursday, July 16, 2009

Good news!

Jeremy and I headed to Salt Lake on Tuesday for a Dr. appointment. After reviewing all the tests, the Dr. said that pulmonary artery that feeds the right lung is narrowed quite a bit, but that enough blood is able to feed the lung. She didn't think it was an aneurysm, it's just the shape it has. She said until I have symptoms that I won't need surgery or anything. She was planning on having someone else look at the tests and make sure. She ordered a chest x-ray and said she would call me in a couple days. I didn't hear from her today so hopefully tomorrow. But, we sure feel better! Thanks for all your words of encouragement. We are so grateful!
Jeremy headed up to Scout Camp today. He is just getting in on the tail end of camp. He was all ready to fix some banana boats for them. I am sure they'll have a great time.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad to hear such good news. We're still thinking of you two. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got good news! Hope everything else goes well:)

    ReplyDelete